NASA NP01 Built by SEBECO Motorsport – Specifications.
- Center Single Seat Enclosed Prototype Component Race Car for NASA Prototype Competition
- Composite Body with Easily Replaced Sections to Reduce Repair Costs
- Opening Prototype Style Doors with Latches
- Functional Front Splitter
- Adjustable Full Width Rear Wing
- Head, Tail and Rain Lights Windshield Wiper
- Polycarbonate Windshield and Side Windows
- 1018 Steel Tube Frame, Tig Welded with Integral Roll Cage Structure
- Side Intrusion Protection Bars
- Force Attenuation Nose Box Structure
- Fully Adjustable Suspension with MCS Double Adjustable Shocks
- 235/40/17 Toyo Proxes RR Tires
- 17 x 9 OZ Wheels
- StopTech Forged aluminum 4 Piston Brake Calipers
- HUGE 2-piece rotors with aluminum hats
- 11 gal Pyrotect Fuel Cell
- Safecraft 5lb electric Fire suppression system
- Sealed Mazda 2.0 Liter MZR Engine with Dry Sump (Approx. 200 HP)
- 6 Speed Sequential Sadev SL-75 Transaxle
- Paddle Shift System (Available as an Upgrade)
- ACT 8lb steel Flywheel and race clutch disc
- AEM Infinity8 Sealed ECU
- AIM MXL2 Dash (Upgrade to MXS/MXG available)
- Approx. 1450 – 1500 Lbs.
- 102” Wheelbase
- 161.0” Overall Length
- 43.9” Max Height
- 75.4” Max Width
- 155 Max Speed
The NP01 Race Car comes delivered as a complete running, drivable NP01. The only items needed in addition to the original order are safety belts, nets, fluids, and fuel. A kit option maybe available in the future.
- Cool Suit System
- Endurance Lighting Kit
- Windscreen Demisting Kit
- Helmet Cooling Kit
- Quick Fuel Dry Break Kit
- Alignment Tool Kit
- Radio Mounting Kit
- Custom Made Low Profile Jack
HOW TO ORDER
Ready to order your SEBECO Motorsport NP01? You won’t regret it! Please click on the link HERE to order yours today!
Should you like to receive future news & updates about the NASA Prototype Series or to request more information about the NP01 race car, Contact NASA or call (510) 232-NASA.
All the above are subject to change without notice.